Jingle All The Way To The Village Contest
Celebrate the holiday season with the International Village BIA’s Jingle All The Way To The Village Contest. From November 15th to December 31st enter for a chance to win a $500 gift card prize pack filled with gift certificates from many of your favourite local businesses.
Here’s how you can enter our Jingle All The Way To The Village Contest:
1. Make a purchase of $10 or more (before tax) at any business in the International Village BIA (West Avenue to Mary Street on Main Street East, King Street East, and King William Street) and send a photo of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, phone number, and postal code.
2. Tell us why you love #TheVillage? (Minimum 50 words, limit one entry per week). Send your written submission to email@example.com including your name, phone number, and postal code.
The prize pack will include gift certificates from the following businesses:
- Amorphous Hair Salon
- Cafe Oranje
- Cherry Birch General
- Circle Studios Yoga + Art
- Groom For Men
- J.H. Gordon Books
- Live Right Pet Supplies
- The North Fork
- P&A Plastics
- Rayacom Print & Design Hamilton
- Salvation Army Thrift Store
- Sarah & Tom
- Seasoned Restaurant
- Studio 205
- Tundra Leather
About the International Village BIA
Progressive and creative, our Business Improvement Area (BIA) has served as a commercial hub in downtown Hamilton since 1976, holding the title of Hamilton’s first BIA.
Our diverse membership includes over 150 businesses and offers a vibrant mix of businesses from cafes, restaurants, and retailers to world-class theatre productions at Theatre Aquarius.
Learn more about the International Village BIA here.
- The JINGLE ALL THE WAY TO #THEVILLAGE CONTEST will be run between November 15, 2022, to December 31, 2022, at 11:59pm (EST).
- Grand Prize Draw: The winner will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received in accordance with the rules. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The winner must show identification to claim the prize. The winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid. The contest is open to legal residents of the Province of Ontario only. The draw will occur the first week of January.
- Purchase Entry: Make one (1) purchase of $10 or more (before tax) at any business in the International Village BIA (West Ave. to Mary St. on Main St. E., King St. E., and King William St.), in-store, online, curbside, takeout etc. Submit your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address, and phone number. The International Village BIA takes no responsibility for any lost entries (all of which are void). No duplicate receipts are allowed. Online purchase entry is only valid through email transmission.
- No Purchase Necessary Entry: To enter without making a purchase, tell us “why you love #TheVillage?” in a written submission (Minimum 50 words) and email it to email@example.com including your name, address, and phone number. The International Village BIA takes no responsibility for any lost entries (all of which are void). Only one request per week for no purchase necessary entries is permitted. No duplicate written submissions are allowed.
- Open Businesses: Individual business hours and accessibility may vary. If unsure about availability contact the business directly.
- Prize: Prize may not be exactly as shown. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics shall be solely determined by the International Village BIA which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with one of equal or greater quality/value. All prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Contest: The International Village BIA reserves the right to continue, halt, or change the contest as necessary. Minimum 30 entries for the contest to be valid.