Spring Up In The Village Contest Starts April 1st
Celebrate the changing of the season in the International Village BIA with our annual Spring Up In The Village Contest! Support your favourite local businesses in the area to be entered to win a $1000 prize pack filled with gift certificates from businesses in the International Village BIA.
Contest begins on April 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021. To enter, make a purchase $10 or more (before tax) at any business in the International Village BIA (West Ave. to Mary St. on Main St. E., King St. E., and King William St.). Then take a photo of your receipt and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, phone number, and postal code.
- The SPRING UP IN THE #THE VILLAGE CONTEST will be run between April 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Grand Prize Draw: Winner will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received in accordance with the rules. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. Winner must show identification to claim the prize. Winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid. The contest is open to legal residents of the Province of Ontario only.
- Contest Entry:
- Purchase Entry: Make one (1) purchases at any business in the International Village BIA (West Ave. to Mary St. on Main St. E., King St. E., & King William St.) online, curside, takeout etc. Minimum purchase of $10 to qualify. Submit your receipt to email@example.com including your name, address, and phone number. No duplicate receipts allowed. Online purchase entry is only valid through email transmission.
- No Purchase Necessary Entry: To enter without making a purchase, hand-print/type your full name, address, and phone number on a plain piece of paper and mail it in a separate sealed postage prepaid envelope along with a fifty (50) words or more essay on “Why you love The Village” to International Village BIA – 12 Ferguson Ave. North, Hamilton Ontario L8R 1K9. Upon receipt of your mail-in no purchase necessary entry request you will receive one no purchase entry in the contest. Entry must be received by May 31, 2021 at 11:59pm. The International Village BIA takes no responsibility for any lost, stolen, or damaged entries (all of which are void). Only one request per week for no purchase necessary entries is permitted.
- Open Businesses: Individual business hours and accessibility may vary. If unsure about availability contact the business directly.
- Prize: Prize may not be exactly as shown. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics shall be solely determined by the International Village BIA which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with one of equal or greater quality/value. All prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Contest: The International Village BIA reserves the right to continue, halt, or change the contest as necessary. Minimum 30 entries for contest to be valid.